As at 30 June 2015, EMED Mining had:
- 3,500,386,633 shares of 0.25 p each ("Ordinary Shares") in issue and does not hold any shares in treasury;
- 42,141,963 options and warrants over Ordinary Shares in issue, with various exercise prices ranging from 5p to 12p and expiry dates ranging from September 2016 to May 2019; and
- 3,542,528,596 Shares on a fully diluted basis.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of the Ordinary Shares.
As at 30 June 2015, the significant shareholders in the Company are:
- Trafigura Beheer B.V. ("Trafigura") 22.01% (fully-diluted 21.75%)
- Yanggu Xiangguang Copper Co. Ltd (‘XGC’) 21.93% (fully-diluted 21.67%)
- Orion Mine Finance (Master) Fund I LP (‘Orion’) 14.56% (fully-diluted 14.39%)
- Liberty Metals & Mining Holdings LLC (“Liberty”) 13.98% (fully-diluted 13.82%)
- Management and Board of Directors 0.63% (fully-diluted 1.15%)
The total of the shareholdings detailed above for Urion, XGC, Orion, Liberty, management and the Board of Directors represents the 73.11% (fully-diluted 72.78%) of shares not in public hands.